The wait is over for Red Bow Records hitmaker CRAIG CAMPBELL and his legion of Country fans. Five years after the Georgia native last released a new collection of tunes, his SEE YOU TRY EP arrives on June 8.
Featuring seven tracks, which once again show off the smooth, expressive vocals and easy charisma that earn Campbell comparisons to icons like Alan Jackson, SEE YOU TRY finds the singer-songwriter maintaining his reputation for Country authenticity – but also looking ahead to the future.
“For the past few years, I’ve created and found some of the best music of my career,” shared Campbell. “I’m beyond excited to release this EP and show the Country music world what I’ve been up to. I’m very proud of the music and can’t wait for everyone to finally hear these songs!”
Here’s the complete track list for Craig Campbell’s SEE YOU TRY EP:
1. “See You Try” (James McNair, Tyler Hubbard, Bart Butler, Jordan Schmidt)
2. “Me Missing You” (Barry Dean, Jonathan Singleton, Dave Barnes)
3. “Outskirts of Heaven” (Craig Campbell, Dave Turnbull)
4. “Mas Tequila” (Craig Campbell, Jim Beavers, Chris DuBois)
5. “Upstairs” (Kelly Archer, Justin Weaver, Al Anderson)
6. “Kids in the South” (Chase McGill, Ben Hayslip)
7. “Outskirts of Heaven (Acoustic)” (Craig Campbell, Dave Turnbull)
In related news, Campbell will host his 6th Annual Craig Campbell Celebrity Cornhole Challenge on June 5th at Nashville’s City Winery. As a national spokesperson for Fight CRC – a charity organization which supports research, education and awareness for colorectal cancer – Campbell raised over $200,000 for the cause with last year’s event, and hopes to top that mark as fans donate for the chance to battle another star-studded lineup in 2018.