If you haven’t made your plans for the 3rd annual Louder Than Life festival in Louisville, KY at Champions Park, you had better do so! Louder Than Life is a 2 day rock and metal music festival featuring some of the hottest acts in the world. Last year’s event was a sellout of over 50,000 attendees. Even with a cold rainy saturday and a sun blazing Sunday, the fans packed out the festival to hear their favorite bands. Louder Than Life is more than just music. The festival features a mouth watering food court area as Gourmet Man Food will return once again! We have all of the information that you will need for this years festivities below. Check out our photo galleries and coverage from last year’s festival!
The daily music lineup for LOUDER THAN LIFE is as follows:
Saturday, October 1
Avenged Sevenfold, Slayer, The Cult, The Pretty Reckless, Pierce The Veil, Cheap Trick, Chevy Metal, Anthrax, Motionless In White, Hellyeah, Sick Puppies, The Amity Affliction, Avatar, Neck Deep, Young Guns, Being As An Ocean, ’68, Twelve Foot Ninja, Dinosaur Pile Up
Sunday, October 2
Slipknot, Disturbed, Korn, Ghost, Alter Bridge, Clutch, Biffy Clyro, Pop Evil, Skillet, Sevendust, Zakk Sabbath, Parkway Drive, Trivium, KYNG, Skindred, Adelitas Way, Crobot, Smashing Satellites, Sabaton
Here are the preliminary lists of LOUDER THAN LIFE celebrity chefs, bourbon, craft beer, and Gourmet Man Food partners:
- Celebrity Chefs: Edward Lee, Tom Coghill, Bill Kunz, Jonathan Schwartz
- Bourbon World presented by the Louisville Courier-Journal: Angel’s Envy, Basil Hayden’s, Benchmark, Buffalo Trace, Bulleit, Eagle Rare, Evan Williams, Four Roses, Jim Beam, Knob Creek, Maker’s Mark, Michter’s, Old Forester, Town Branch, Willett, Wild Turkey, Woodford Reserve
- Whiskey & Other Spirits: Jack Daniel’s, Copper & Kings American Brandy
- Gourmet Man Food Village: 502 Café, Art Eatables, Aporkalypse Now, Blackbeard Espresso, Black Rock Grille, Cheese Louise, Chicago Taste Authority, Classic Home Cookin’, The Comfy Cow, Cousins Maine Lobster, Cravin’ Cajun, Louisville Dessert Truck, Dia De Los Tamales, Doc Crow’s, Doc’s Cantina, The Duffy Shuffle, El Luchador, Gelato Gilberto, Hebro’s Kitchen, Hi-Five Doughnuts, Highway 61, Hole Mole, International Spud Station, Iron Barley, Island Noodles, Lexi Lu’s, Lil Cheezers, Longshot Lobsta, Mac’ Attack, Mike’s Kentucky Kitchen, Momma’s BBQ, Mount Olympus, Mr. G’s Kettle Corn, Pie Baby, Pollo: A Gourmet Chicken Joint, Red Top Gourmet Hot Dogs, Spotz Gelato, Spudz Chips, Louisville Sushi Truck, The Traveling Kitchen, Tumbleweed (serving Jack Daniel’s inspired food items), Up In Smoke BBQ, Zoom Zoom Yum
- Craft Beer (Regional) & Artist Inspired Beverages: Alltech Lexington, Falls City Beer, Goodwood Brewing Company, Motörhead Shiraz, New Albanian Brewing Company, Trooper Beer, West Sixth
LOUDER THAN LIFE will also feature interactive experiences including: • Artist autograph signings and beverage sampling at the Monster Energy Hospitality Rig • Jack Daniel’s Experience • Zippo Music Experience • The Bourbon Tent presented by the Louisville Courier-Journal • The Music Experience • It’s Miller Time VIP Lounge • Dyin 2 Live / Fxck Cancer • Keep Golf Metal • The Christian Benner Experience • Take Me Home Animal Rescue • and more.
Initial Ticket prices as of June 1st (Price increases as festival date gets closer)
- GA Weekend: $89.50
- GA 4-Packs: $340.00
- VIP Weekend: $234.50
- VIP Zippo 2-Packs: $550.00 (includes VIP amenities + 2 LTL 2016 commemorative Zippos)
- Single Day GA: $79.50
VIP passes include: VIP entrance lanes into venue, shaded VIP hang area with seating for dining, seated and standing viewing area of Main Stage South (left), video screens featuring live feed from main stages inside VIP hang area, upgraded Gourmet Man Food and drink selections (for additional purchase), dedicated VIP restrooms, and a commemorative LOUDER THAN LIFE 2016 laminate.
Hotel discounts are available through Curadora at: https://curadora.com/events/louder-than-life-2016-dea7cc2c/. Camping and VIP packages can be purchased at www.LouderThanLifeFestival.com.
All LOUDER THAN LIFE camping passes include campsite space for 3 nights as well as access to campground bathrooms, showers, food and beverage concession stands, and a general store. Campers also have in and out privileges between the campground and festival grounds throughout the event. Car (tent) camping passes are $99.00 and RV camping passes are $175.00.
LOUDER THAN LIFE is produced by Danny Wimmer Presents, a producer of some of the biggest rock festivals in America, including Chicago Open Air, Monster Energy Welcome To Rockville, Monster Energy Fort Rock, Monster Energy AFTERSHOCK, Monster Energy Carolina Rebellion, Northern Invasion, Monster Energy Rock Allegiance, Rock On The Range, Houston Open Air and more.
Sponsors for LOUDER THAN LIFE include Monster Energy, Jack Daniel’s, Miller Lite, The Music Experience, Zippo Encore, El Jimador Tequila, Take Me Home Animal Rescue, and more to be announced!